Thursday, December 19, 2013

Handmade Holiday Gifts - December 2013 - Portraits of Home Made

 

With the countdown to Christmas totally on, I thought that for this month's Portraits of Home Made, I would do something a little different in the spirit of gift giving. I asked the creative women who have been featured on Portraits of Home Made this year to share their favourite handmade/homemade gifts to give during the holiday season!
Please click the image to enlarge if necessary.



 
 
 
 
 
I hope that there will be some handmade gifts under your tree this year, from yummy baked goods to cute kid crafts to local artisan creations. Please feel free to share in comments below some of your favourite handmade holiday gifts!
 
A big thank you to all of my 2013 Portraits of Home Made participants and you can look forward to the next group starting January 2014!! See you in the New Year!
 
 

No comments: